4603 documents were added to the Library today bringing the total number of documents to 122,925. We’ve also removed 374 documents. With the new additions and the removed documents the library is now more fluid and refined, providing more targeted results and a more enjoyable read and reference source.
For a full listing of todays updates click here.
Featured in todays updates are:
- A Simple Explanation of Modern Banking Customs by Humphrey Robinson in 1910
- Campaigns and Cruises in Venezuela and Ned Grenada by William D Mahoney and Richard Longeville Vowell in 1831
- The History of Cuba by Maturin Murray Ballou in 1854
- History of Napoleon by George Moir Bussey in 1840
- History of the War in Afghanistan by John William Kaye in 1851
- The History of the Union of the Kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland by Charles Coote in 1802
- History of the Peace by Harriett Martineau
This brings the total documents in the Library to 122,925 with the total number of pages at 4,168,676 and the total number of Bookmarks now standing at 586,479.